Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sometime in August

No doubt i had fun in August i think it's about the month of memorable events of the year for me.Thank God its not like the sometime in April that happened in Rwanda.
Mandela's event happened in August likewise the rear gem Diana's memorial, and of course most strong men were born in August if you dont believe do your research well.I was not born in August but i ve got something for the month of August am glad to say am a capricorn born in December on christmas day to be precise but that special month August is very dear to me.It been proven by me this year that it is a special month.A day i have waited so long for since i was`a kid finally came into reality in August.My sometime in August can never be like the Rwanda's sometime in April because mine is full of wondreful events,August 2007 is my Somtime in August .

No comments: